Card transaction decline while making payment and other queries

ulla_nurtaz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am having some troubles for paying. I am using a software for product research called " zik analytics". When I tired to make payment for their subscribtion through PayPal, I was getting an error message. A message said "your card does not allow international transactions please add another card" or something like that. I want to know is it the problem with my card or my location (billing address). Or is it because of some Indian PayPal regulations? I had another question. That is I could not provide my proof of bank document. I gave a pdf file with the bank seal but your system still does not accept it. My bank statement is new I did not have transactions more than 6 months but everything else was ok I guess. Will there be any problems if I did not provide my proof of bank documents and is it somehow connected to why I could make the payment. It would really help if you could answer these questions in order. Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.