Card is linked but cannot use it

IstvanLakatos
New Community Member

Hi,

My card was successfully linked but at the moment of transfer it does not appear as a payment method, what could be the reason?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi IstvanLakatos, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

It could be a range of factors regarding the card. Please ensure you have confirmed the card for use on PayPal. More information on the confirmation process can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-and-confirm-my-debit-or-credit-card-for-use-on...

Depending on the country your PayPal account is registered in, it may not be possible to withdraw funds to a card. If the card is not shown to you on withdrawal, please add a bank account. Please also note, successful withdrawals may be to a Visa card only. 

The seller also has the option to choose which funding source they will accept. Not all seller's may accept a debit card and there may be stipulations on the type of the card. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.