Card evidently blacklisted by PayFlow

DanielWallace1
Contributor
Contributor
I attempted to purchase a product online via a website which used PayFlow as a payment gateway. I tried to confirm my purchase a lot of times and each time it was declined. After a while I realized that my bank may have automatically declined the transaction each time due to suspicion of fraud so I called them. I had them whitelist the merchant and they unblocked the transaction. However when I tried to process the transaction again, PayFlow gave me another decline message - this time because the payment gateway itself had blocked my card... Presumably due to a retry threshold. Who can I contact to get PayPal to remove my card from the blacklist? I tried the support phone number and it just tried to redirect me to the sales team. I also tried the support chat and each time, the representative told me to "just wait a minute" and then left me there for 40 minutes and never replied. How on earth do I contact PayFlow support? All I want to do is complete a transaction. This doesn't make sense because it seems that it would be in PayPal's best interest to allow me to correct this with them, since they get a percentage of the fee from the merchant.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.