Card declined-no human responds...

kpallante
Contributor
Contributor

I have pasted a thread from the last 30 minutes: Will any human ever respond?  PayPal responses in red.

ME:   Pay Pal card was denied yesterday! I was humiliated at a business meeting in Austin, TX! I have not reached my daily limit. It is tied to my checking account and debit card. I reported it on the, PayPal, web site site message center 13 hours ago. I cannot get to a human. I have received no answer from Pay Pal. I NEED AN ANSWER. I AM TRAVELLING AND NEED THE CARD TO WORK!!! WHY WON'T ANY HUMAN RESPOND? I WAS HUMILIATED AT A BUSINESS MEETING AT A RESTAURANT LAST NIGHT WHEN MY CARD WAS DECLINED! i NEED AN ANSWER! WHY THE DECLINE? I AM NOT HAPPY.

PayPal:Sorry, I don't understand

PayPal sent 9 minutes ago

You can search in the PayPal Help Center or tell me which topic you need help with

ME:   A card that has been declined at a restaurant yesterday! Do you not understand English? I spelled out the problem very specifically. I have already been to the help center. I need my card to work! What part don't you understand?

PayPal:  I've placed your message into the queue and an agent will respond back as soon as possible!

PayPal

sent

a few seconds ago

In the meantime, please tell me your specific question and provide the email address on file with your PayPal account

ME: I have already described my "specific" question twice. What part do you not understand about a card being declined? Do you not understand English? Do you not know how to read? Is any human going to contact me today? Please be honest. I do not have the time to wait for your "team mates" What a joke of customer service

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kpallante 

You were speaking to the bot !!

You give a 'short' question and as requested your 'email address' and then you wait in the queue for an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kpallante
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass, thank you for your response. The human that finally called was 100% worthless. They told me that, "You must call the number on the back of the card." I explained for the 10th time that no human will answer and PP disconnects the customer. My card was, once again, declined last night at another business meeting.  When one does call the number, you hear the following: "PayPal has no humans to assist at this time" - and then, click, you are disconnected. One of their reps emailed this absurdity: "You cannot just link your checking account and debit card - you must transfer cash into your Pay Pal account for your card to work."  **bleep**? Huh? I believe that the c/s folks (Kumar, Ali, Mohammed et al) really do not care, make up answers to **bleep** with people and will receive their $15 (daily) paycheck whether the customer is helped or not.

I will be filing a lawsuit when I get back to Kansas City. I have taken on Experian & Ford Motor Credit in court before and won both cases. Again, I know you are not a rep for PP and I appreciate your comments and concern.  Warmest regards, kpallante

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.