Cant use PayPal to pay for a purchase.

afarnell
New Community Member

When processing a purchase I get an error message "Unfortunately, we can't process your payment. Here are your options:" I have used PayPal many times and have never had a problem..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi @afarnell,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the PayPal Community forums. That certainly sounds like a frustrating situation. I hope that you have since been able to send your payment. 

Generally, one would want to make sure their payment method has been confirmed, that there are no limitations on their account and that they are accessing their PayPal account from a familiar device and internet connection. 

I will say that payments can often be blocked or declined if PayPal's security system detects any unusual or suspicious activity. PayPal may decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified that there are no suspicious charges in your account, please try the payment again at a later time.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.