Cant send a payment

123Izzy
New Community Member
I am trying to pay a vendor and wgen it ask for payment option it will not give me option to pull in existing card. It wants me to enter card info and then do Link card but the card is already linked. It just keeps looping around. Will not let me choose existing card.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we're sorry you're having issue making a payment. 

In this case, try to open a different web browser using your computer/desktop. Clear cache and cookies then reprocess the payment. 

These could be some of the reasons why your payment may not go through:

• Your card issuer might be having technical issues that prevent us from requesting an authorization on your card.
  • Your card issuer might block the payment for security reason as it doesn’t fit your regular spending pattern.
  • Your card is not activated for online payments.
  • There could be a sending limit on your card that has been exceeded.
  • The network you’re using to make the payment is not secure or unstable.

To help you make payments successfully, you may want to:

• Try using a different card to make your payment again.
  • Contact your card issuer to check if your card is valid, and can be used to make online payments, or if there is any recent technical issue or restriction on your card.
  • Use a secure network to make your payment.

If you’ve tried these suggested solutions and your payment still won’t go through, please contact our live chat support for further assistance. 

We thank you for your time. Always stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.