Cant Send Payments (" Sorry, we weren´t able to complete your payment at this time"...)

Moreira2
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot_9.pngCan someone helps?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moreira2

As you have given 0 information apart from an error message (not even what country you are in) then i suggest you do as advised and contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

boojum
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a PP account for many years.  I a currently trying to send a sum of money from where I am in the US to a friend also in the US.  I have tried sending it to both his Yahoo email account and Gmail email accoungt.  The response has always been this above.  As for customer service, you're not talking about PP are you?  What customer service.  If there were customer service would I be on this forum?  If someone can help, pleae do.  If I needna smart response I can just go out the door and ask a pretty young teenager.   Thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@boojum 

Just about to help you till i read your last rude sentence.

I only help folks that are polite and say please.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CamJ99736
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me. I'm at my wit's end. I'm having the exact problem as above. I loaded cash onto my PayPal account via a cashier in a Walgreens. I've made several payments and transfers using paypal and never got this error. 

Login to Me Too

Allan61
New Community Member
Hi, we're able to find out what the issue was? I'm having the Snr problem with no help. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.