Cannot withdraw/transfer, verified no limit account.

markkam
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone! I have a last year opened, fully verified, under no limitation PayPal account. I have received some money in the past few days however I haven’t used PP a while (like 5 months ago). I was able to make two withdrawals in the past days but now for anything I want to make it says: We are unable to process your request. No withdrawal, no money transfer and no payment for shops. It allows me nothing to do with my money. I’m in the USA currently , it is a Uk account. Money is from USA and the past two withdrawals were made in the USA without problem (just some hold time instead of immediate, but after went through) My bank card and account is the same since opening, withdraw over there also. I think I might triggered some security as I am in a foreign country, but I still can log in, make currency change/edit personal details/issue refund if I want, just nothing which is money related. 500£ available and 135£ is on hold. Tried to make 300£ withdrawal, after those messages tried even 1£ but the same. The customer care due to the virus is closed (even USA one...), messaged them days ago online but no answer. Anybody has any idea what can I do to be able to withdraw? Tried mobile app, old site, nothing works, but didn’t say anything upon log in if I have any restrictions. Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@markkam 

Need to leave the account alone for several days so security can reset/cool down. Then gingerly log on and make a transfer. You're trying too many tasks so security thinks it is being breached and starts blocking and spitting out error messages. Its all run by algorithms, you see, if A, then B. Spread your withdrawals out. Try not to do them too close together.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.