Cannot recieve payments say "the recipient cant accept payments at the moment."

ParthPataskar
Contributor
Contributor

hey, I have been having this problem for a while now.

I am a music producer and a record label is try to send me money (in GBP)

but its says that I cant accept payments at the moment.

I even have my debit card linked .

also i'm from India.

I would really appreciate if you help me with this 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

do you accept GBP?

Login to Me Too

ParthPataskar
Contributor
Contributor

I dont know, how to do that?

sorry but im a complete noob to paypal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ParthPataskar,

I'm sorry to hear that the sender is advised that you cannot accept payments. You should be able to accept payments whether or not you currently have a GBP balance. If you receive a GBP payment without holding a GBP balance, you will be prompted to either convert the payment or add a GBP balance to your account. Since this payment isn't even getting to that point, there is likely something different happening.

Do you have a limitation on your account? When you log in to your account, are you prompted to resolve any issues in the Resolution Center? If there is an active limitation, that would prevent a payment from being sent to your account. If this is the case, please resolve the listed steps in the Resolution Center. Once those steps are completed, it may take some time for the information to be reviewed before the account is reinstated.

If there is no indication of a limitation in your account, please reach out to customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.