Cannot recieve funds from my upwork account, transactions fails from paypal with null response

kareem_emad
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to withdraw my money from upwork to paypal but unfortunately the processing fails. i reached out to upwork customer service and they said this error is from paypal side as they return an empty response with no details for the issue.

Would Appreciate your assist on this issue, I'm not sure what's going wrong here.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kareem_emad
Contributor
Contributor

I reached out to customer support, the problem is that you cannot recieve any funds unless you have either a visa card or US account linked, mine was issued by mastercard so that's the problem you should add  a card issued by visa not mastercard to recieve funds

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kareem_emad
Contributor
Contributor

I reached out to customer support, the problem is that you cannot recieve any funds unless you have either a visa card or US account linked, mine was issued by mastercard so that's the problem you should add  a card issued by visa not mastercard to recieve funds

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.