Cannot complete payment

Ethanross1999
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, today I tried to make a payment of $45.00 from my PayPal account, but got taken to a screen telling me that PayPal "couldn't complete your payment, please contact us so that you can make payments again." Or something along those lines. The main issue is that I can't make a payment, this has never happened to me before, and my PayPal account has been working just fine for about 2 years, almost 3 years now. If anyone can assist me with this, I'd be greatly appreciative, thanks. I really need that money!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ethanross1999

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while processing the payment. Sometimes, to provide one of the safest online payment methods we review every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, may block the use of a particular card, a bank account, or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. Here are some things that you can do that may help. Please ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account. Also, try to clear cookies and then make the payment again after some time. If you still have the same issue, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.