Cannot add card credentials to Personal Sandbox account...

n3brekab
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am struggling to get the sandbox aspect of PayPal work, in fact, it's proving pretty painful...

I have successfully created a business account and a personal account(ish). 

With the personal account, when it's setup I see that there is this message in the Profile pop-up in the Dashboard area for the main Sandbox account:

Your sandbox account could not be created. Delete it and try again.

It says this even for the Personal account that is automatically created...

When I view Profile > Funding (tab), I copy the credit card details, and then try to add this to the sandbox user account (via: https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet/add/card), but it displays the error:

We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.

It never comes right...

Has anyone got this to work? Seems pretty fundamental.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Ciaran

Hi,

Are you generating new card details when attempting to add them, or have they been used before? Can you also post the sandbox personal account youre trying to add the card to?

Login to Me Too

n3brekab
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

It must have beena glitch in The Matrix...

This now seems to be working. My advice to anyone who experiences this issue is to give it 24 hours once you've created Sandbox accounts. I am still seeing the error message when I view the profile of the sandbox Peronl account I have setup, but all seems to be working now.

Thanks for the swift Reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.