Cannot able to buy game in Epic Games

Arnav_Dixit
Contributor
Contributor
hi, I wanted to make a purchase in epic games via PayPal and linked my master card, and even confirmed it, but when I try to make a payment, an error POPs up: "Your payment was refused by PayPal. Please try a linking a different payment method or contact PayPal customer service for assistance." Can u help me pls?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Chase

Hi @Arnav_Dixit

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear your payment was refused. I recommend this article regarding declined payments.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Arnav_Dixit
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Chase 

Thanks for your reply, but your link did not help me with my problem but I do solve it with different method.

After trying some credit and debit cards of 4 different banks I found out that epic games was having same problem with other bank cards but after some research I found that with PayTM Payments Bank Visa Debit you can buy games in epic game or Microsoft game pass.

Although I do not buy anything yet from epic games but I do buy a Microsoft ultimate game pass which was having the same problem. But thank you for your reply, appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

Arnav_Dixit
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @PayPal_Chase Thanks for your reply, but your link did not help me with my problem but I do solve it with different method. After trying some credit and debit cards of 4 different banks I found out that epic games was having same problem with other bank cards but after some research I found that with PayTM Payments Bank Visa Debit you can buy games in epic game or microsoft game pass. Although I do not buy anything yet from epic games but I do buy a Microsoft ultimate game pass which was having the same problem. Again thank you for your reply, appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

mohdmanjur
Contributor
Contributor
Hy I have also same problem what I do next
Login to Me Too

CakeyEZ
New Community Member

Steam is no problem why with epic

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.