Cannot Pay with Paypal on Ebay

danfar-78
Contributor
Contributor

This system is really flaky.

I've looked through the threads, tried calling ( roundaround )..... tried using 4 different browsers.

Please fix this or I am removing my account(s).

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @danfar-78,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to pay on eBay using your PayPal account. I definitely understand how frustrating that can be. Do you receive any kind of error message or notification when you try to pay to indicate why it isn't going through? Have you checked both your PayPal and eBay accounts to ensure there aren't any issues? Please respond here with any information you can so the community can help. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

danfar-78
Contributor
Contributor

in attempts at fixing this ( sending money ) to people. Paypal has flagged my account and now has placed it in Limited mode. All I was trying to do was to figure out why it was not working by sending cash to a few people. Paypal ( its systems ) have caused me so much grief and heartache over the past two weeks. I should have gone with my instincts to stay far away from this company.

Login to Me Too

danfar-78
Contributor
Contributor

Now because my account is in "limited" mode, Paypal expects me to go through more hoops ( 5 different steps proving identity ) to access money. 75 pounds. My experience so far has been terrible and thus I want nothing more to do with this company.

Paypal is a horrible system. They hold onto money ( pretty sure that's illegal ). Theft. Criminal organization.

I will do my best to denounce this company publicly at every opportunity. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.