Cannot Issue Refund, Insufficient funds in balance

DesignersArk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I use Business PayPal for my registered business in India on my website to receive payments. As the funds are automatically withdrawn on daily basis, there are insufficient funds to refund the customer in the PayPal account.

When I try to "Issue Refund" to the customer, it says "Insufficient funds". Tried changing the primary currency from INR to USD to see if that helps but unfortunately it doesn't. The problem still exists. My Business Bank account is linked and Card as well but when I go to "Business Setup" page, there's no "green" tick mark on the "Raise limitations" for which I tried entering my bank information again but nothing happens, PayPal redirects me to the "Money" page instead of confirming my "Raise limitations" information.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue and refund the customer asap?

Summary of the problem :

1) Need to issue a refund (USD)

2) Insufficient Funds in balance

Tried and tested methods:

1) Make USD currency primary

2) Raise Limitations (surprisingly, the limitations are not yet lifted for unknown reasons)

3) Message the PayPal assistant to refund the customer but responds in return to "Add a Bank" which I already have long back and is confirmed as well.

Any help asap on this issue will be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.