Cannot Claim a Received Payment

ab6795
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
I've been trying to claim a payment i received from a freelancing website. I've already checked E-mail Ids so that isn't the problem. Every time I try to accept the payment(I've tried to accept it both in Euros and Indian Rupees), i get a message from PayPal saying that the last action could not be completed, as shown below,

Paypal Message.PNG

This has happened multiple times, and I've not received any sort of confirmation and the payment still appears as unclaimed.
When I try to file a case with the resolution center all i receive is as an error message saying that PayPal cannot help with this specific transaction, as shown below

Resolution Center.PNG

I've tried getting in touch with the sender as well and so far they've not been helpful and keep asking me to get in touch PayPal.
Please can someone tell me what can be done about this? I've searched the forum already and while others have faced issues like this, most of them are because of incorrect e-mail addresses and things like that.
Thanks in Advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.