Cancelling a item seller paid for and refund

Sunsandsea
New Community Member
I’m trying to issue a refund for a item I now can’t find she’s paid minus postage discount Returns on PayPal just keeps saying not available due to tech problem try later it’s been 2 days. So I’ve cancelled the order to get my fee back but does this automatically issue the buyer a refund of the price and postage listed I issued a invoice from PayPal she didn’t pay by ebay as wanted to give postage discount as she brought 2 separate items
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Sunsandsea,

Oh no - not being able to issue a refund would definitely be frustrating. I'm very sorry for the trouble you've encountered so far. This sounds like it may be an internal tech issue, so I would first advise clearing your cache and cookies and trying a different browser. Then, if it still isn't going through, please contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can look into this and help get the issue resolved. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.