Cancelling a Paypal pmnt

Kaneli12
New Community Member

I just accidentally ordered Sleepi Anti snore nose clip online from Fortuniaco USd 30.94 Is there any way you can cancel this payment https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transaction/details/9NC85190XR559850M Please do all possible to do so Many Thanks. Sirpa <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kaneli12,

I'm sorry to hear that there was a transaction made that you wish to cancel. A transaction cannot be canceled once it is made. If you wish to cancel the purchase, you can contact the seller and request that they not ship the item and refund the payment instead. A seller is not required to comply with that request, but some sellers will do so as a best business practice. I'm guessing that the item has already been shipped at this time, however.

I'm sorry for any frustration.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.