Canceling Automatic Subscriptions and Recurring Charges

wendybreakstone
New Community Member

User Experience issue:
It would be so helpful to be able to easily be able to find the list of Subscriptions/Automatic Payments that are set up to be charged to my paypal account.

It's totally buried under Settings >> Setup Automatic Payments which is the last place I'd look for charges to my account.

I'd look under "Money" or "Tools" where I'd send/receive and get charged for stuff.

Its frustrating to me that I have comb through the help docs to find where it's hidden.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wendybreakstone 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wendybreakstone 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

abbieshores
Contributor
Contributor

I have looked EVERYWHERE and cannot find where it is now on my business account.  This is an incredibly important area but it seems to have been hidden completely

I hate this new look Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi abbieshores, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please review this link for information on how to cancel a Subscription - https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/what-is-a-billing-agreement-and-how-does-it-work-faq1848

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abbieshores 

@PayPal_Siobhan2 

Which is exactly what i said in my post above !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SalseraS
New Community Member

It's very annoying and very hard to find! 

PAYPAL CANCEL SUBSCRIPTIONS OR PRE-APPROVED PAYMENTS ON BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT :

They REALLY don’t make it easy to find but here it is: 

Settings

Money banks cards ( scroll all the  way down )

Pre-approved payments

You’re welcome! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.