Cancel

Mirazeri
Contributor
Contributor
I need to cancel my last activity How can I do this?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mirazeri 

Depends what the activity was??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mirazeri
Contributor
Contributor
I have send a payment to a friend and there is no cancel button How can I cancel it Still on hold in my card
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mirazeri 

You can only cancel a pending payment if its gone to a non existent email address and has a cancel option as the payment can't ever complete.

If its gone to an email address that does exist but not yet linked to a paypal account then as long as its not claimed by that email address (by them setting up a paypal account) then it will be time out 30 days post payment.

If its pending awaiting authorisation to a company then you ask the company to cancel your order and not to capture the pending payment...then again it will time out 30 days post payment.

If its a pending echeque then once its cleared you can ask the seller to refund it back to you as you can't cancel a pending echeque.

Lastly if it completes then you can open a dispute for non receipt of item OR not as described (for more info read buyer protection).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Mirazeri
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you When the receiver can receive the money after sending it Does it really take 30 days?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mirazeri 

Paypal payments are more or less instant BUT the recipient may be subject to the new seller hold for 30 days if they are new to receiving payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.