Cancel transaction

Filip101
New Community Member

Hello, is there any possibility to cancel transaction that has been already done? I was chatting with someone on facebook that was selling tickets to festival, but he tells me that the transaction is withdraw, but i sent it already. What should i do? Can I get the money back? (he wanted me to select friends and family payment.)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Filip101,

I'm sorry to hear that you selected Friends and Family for a purchase payment. A payment sent as a Goods and Services payment can be disputed in the event that an item is not received or it is received but is significantly not as it was described. Payments sent as Friends and Family payments are not intended to be in exchange for anything of value, so there is not a dispute option other than for circumstances of Unauthorized Activity, which does not apply in cases where you sent the payment yourself.

If a seller asks you to send a payment as a Friends and Family payment, it's best to say no, in order to stay protected.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.