Cancel paymennt to SOL Networks Limited

Tamira
New Community Member

Hi, I send money to SOL Networks Limited but I sent money accidentally without knowing how. 

I cancel the payment but I'm not sure that that money will back in my banking account. 

Can you send me information that everything is OK with my payment to send back?

The amount is 226 euro. Thanks and have a nice day 

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

aXe08

I cancelled and now being here on this community, I see so many people have had issues with this company, I got my refund and filed whole bunch of complaint to Paypal and they still allowed them to charge me automatic payment AGAIN 3 weeks later. This time because I said i didn't authorize it .. Paypal declined my refund. I have emailed the company twice with no response...... ANNOYING as >#@!#^*#

Just endless scammers online... tired of it!!

Login to Me Too

Classicdriver58
Contributor
Contributor

Hi sorry I am a 87 pensioner I must of press the wrong button by mistake Mr D <removed>

Login to Me Too

patiencegumbido
Contributor
Contributor
Please could you cancel any payments permanently to SOL Network Limited as I have not signed any payment agreement with them.
Login to Me Too

Anastasia1984
Contributor
Contributor
I have to pay 59,99 but dont understand for what???? how I can cancel it and be shure that it will not hapends again
Login to Me Too

Andihoe
I was charged 59.99
Login to Me Too

Jenniferbitonti
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I dont know how but a payment has been taken out of my account by sol network. I would like a refund. Please if you could respond to my message wouls be appreciated. Thankyou regards Jennifer
Login to Me Too

Caz83lol
Contributor
Contributor
Want to cancel please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.