Cancel paymennt to SOL Networks Limited

Tamira
New Community Member

Hi, I send money to SOL Networks Limited but I sent money accidentally without knowing how. 

I cancel the payment but I'm not sure that that money will back in my banking account. 

Can you send me information that everything is OK with my payment to send back?

The amount is 226 euro. Thanks and have a nice day 

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Velicia
Contributor
Contributor

Mnmsam
New Community Member
Me either, I've never been to that website but they were still taking out at least 10$ a month if not more and idk why.
Login to Me Too

Mika89
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! Did you manage to cancel and stop paying?
Login to Me Too

Cathucia
Contributor
Contributor
Actually I believe you can cancel the payment on your account Contact PayPal customer and they will help you I had the same issue and they resolved mine
Login to Me Too

Raúl_
Contributor
Contributor
Hoy por la mañana me levante, y me encontré con pago automático de $9.99 UDS sol network ¿Que rayos está pasando? Quiero de buelta mi dinero
Login to Me Too

Chachoprime02
Contributor
Contributor
I just did one payment and it appears more that one I I would like to give back my money please I lost alot of money with it help me
Login to Me Too

Zukiswa
New Community Member
I don’t know how this happened but I didn’t even touch my phone yesterday, I just saw email saying I have transferred money to SOL
Login to Me Too

Harshab10
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not even registered with that network and yet they took $ 49.90from me . O don't know how to get a refund
Login to Me Too

Harshab10
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not even registered with that network and yet they took $ 49.90from me . O don't know how to get a refund
Login to Me Too

clang_01
New Community Member

they did it also to me. this is a scam. sol network did automatic payment using my paypal account. can i make a refund? sol network charge me $15.99 using my credit card. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.