cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel paymennt to SOL Networks Limited

Maxiads2434
Contributor

Re: Cancel paymennt to Vernita Young

I been trying to cancel this payment and I don’t know how to do it can someone please help me
Bahar2
Contributor

Re: Cancel paymennt to SOL Networks Limited

I cancelled my account but they are still taking money from my PayPal, this is fraud it should not happen as I don't use the website anymore, and why are they still taking membership money PayPal you should stop this if not I will pass this onto police they are scammers.
Tom184
Contributor

Is there anyway to stop the robbery and the stealing of our money from Sol networks. Does anyone in paypal do anything against them. Even  so called subscription was canceled and paypal confirmed it, Paypal still allows them to steal us. Does paypal engage in unfair practices? How to stop them?

Wilbury1

I have never authorized any type of payment to these people. Please reverse the charges to my account or I will have my bank do it. <removed>

Wilson0108
Contributor

What website uses this
Nermelin

Me too, I canceled almost 2 months ago and yesterday they took me $49.99! And I reported to Paypal and they said that can not make a refund. What hell... I'm going call to my Bank and see if they can help me! Paypal must protect your customers. 😡
Di31000
Contributor

Same here they are taking my moneys frkm bank account!!!! And i dknt know how to stop them even !!!
Cathucia
Contributor

I'm not even registered with that network and yet they took £9.99 from me . O don't know how to get a refund
Cathucia
Contributor

I take back what I wrote I was registered with them but I didn't just recognise the name of the website However I managed to cancel the automatic payment
licca1917
New Community Member

Hi,

How were you able to cancel the automatic payment?