Cancel paymennt to SOL Networks Limited

Tamira
New Community Member

Hi, I send money to SOL Networks Limited but I sent money accidentally without knowing how. 

I cancel the payment but I'm not sure that that money will back in my banking account. 

Can you send me information that everything is OK with my payment to send back?

The amount is 226 euro. Thanks and have a nice day 

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Maxiads2434
Contributor
Contributor
I been trying to cancel this payment and I don’t know how to do it can someone please help me
Login to Me Too

Bahar2
Contributor
Contributor
I cancelled my account but they are still taking money from my PayPal, this is fraud it should not happen as I don't use the website anymore, and why are they still taking membership money PayPal you should stop this if not I will pass this onto police they are scammers.
Login to Me Too

Tom184
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyway to stop the robbery and the stealing of our money from Sol networks. Does anyone in paypal do anything against them. Even  so called subscription was canceled and paypal confirmed it, Paypal still allows them to steal us. Does paypal engage in unfair practices? How to stop them?

Login to Me Too

Wilbury1

I have never authorized any type of payment to these people. Please reverse the charges to my account or I will have my bank do it. <removed>

Login to Me Too

Wilson0108
Contributor
Contributor
What website uses this
Login to Me Too

Nermelin
Me too, I canceled almost 2 months ago and yesterday they took me $49.99! And I reported to Paypal and they said that can not make a refund. What hell... I'm going call to my Bank and see if they can help me! Paypal must protect your customers. 😡
Login to Me Too

Di31000
Contributor
Contributor
Same here they are taking my moneys frkm bank account!!!! And i dknt know how to stop them even !!!
Login to Me Too

Cathucia
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not even registered with that network and yet they took £9.99 from me . O don't know how to get a refund
Login to Me Too

Cathucia
Contributor
Contributor
I take back what I wrote I was registered with them but I didn't just recognise the name of the website However I managed to cancel the automatic payment
Login to Me Too

licca1917
New Community Member

Hi,

How were you able to cancel the automatic payment?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.