Cancel paymennt to SOL Networks Limited

Tamira
New Community Member

Hi, I send money to SOL Networks Limited but I sent money accidentally without knowing how. 

I cancel the payment but I'm not sure that that money will back in my banking account. 

Can you send me information that everything is OK with my payment to send back?

The amount is 226 euro. Thanks and have a nice day 

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

synchronicity
Contributor
Contributor

Oh gawd not SOL Networks Limited... they are TOTALLY dodgy.

I just found out that the charming lady I was speaking to on Anastasia Date is married and has THREE kids.

Apart from scamming me for 2 grand, they **bleep** with my feelings, thoughts and emotions (which is 10x worse than the money).

I'm actually really angry about it now. Not upset so much as angry. 😞

They shouldn't be able to get away with this. And they're not going to be able to get away with this.

Login to Me Too

Eastygirl8
I just checked my bank balance now,and came across a transaction in which $30.58 USD has just been paid to this site yesterday,Fri 21/8/2020.I don't use this site.if they're operated by ladies,then I'm sorry I'm not a lesbian,I just want my money back,also there are some old ones too,if u can sort it all out for me please..Thanks
Login to Me Too

This need to be Cancel
Login to Me Too

Natigomez
New Community Member
to cancel the payment please
Login to Me Too

Sarahb7
New Community Member
They did it with me and PayPal let this transaction through and was not authorised and took 99.00! I cannot afford that much and PayPal did not investigate
Login to Me Too

synchronicity
Contributor
Contributor

Well I ended up getting my money back... because I insisted.

Best way is to hold them accountable. And the best place to do that is LinkedIn, with loads of important people lurking about.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

allone
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for this information! Could you tell more detailed how exactly to hold them accountable.

How you succeeded to get money back.  To whom to address the issue. 

Login to Me Too

Brigant
New Community Member
  1. I dont know wherefor I have to pay
Login to Me Too

alisonpinklady1
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.