Cancel order

Devu
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to cancel my order on PayPal, I placed through ZestAds limited but couldn’t do it. Any help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Devu 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Devu 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Zestads
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will. Please note for any order that has been processed and shipped out from our warehouse, we cannot adjust anymore because our processing time is very fast to make sure all customer got their order in time.

Please send us your order number by contacting us at <removed>  using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

Login to Me Too

Devu
Contributor
Contributor

My order Number is 

63DOO63146

Please cancel my order and refund my monies. 

I have already written 4 emails on the email address provided but they were undeliverable because you have provided a non existing address

Thank you

Devinder <removed>

Login to Me Too

Zestads
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Devu Devinder <removed>,

We already acknowledge your email and one of our agent had replied you as well.

Referring to your Order 63D0064136, for the purchase of MaxProtect Mask, we already shipped out your order and you will receive the tracking number soon once we update and appeared in the tracking website.

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. As delivery is done by Standard International Shipping, please allow up to 7 days for the tracking result available in shipment tracking website. Standard international shipping usually takes 5–19 business days (approx. 1–4 weeks, depending on region).*

*Delivery times are estimates. International orders’ exact delivery dates are difficult to predict. International postal delays may occur in some countries due to COVID-19. Please contact your local post office for more information.

As a result, the delivery of postal items to foreign countries (especially EMS postal items) will be delayed, so the delivery time might be longer than expected, and the tracking status might not be updated for days long; therefore, please wait for the parcels patiently.

We appreciate your patience! Should you need anything else, please let us know as we are here to help you with the whole delivery process.

Login to Me Too

kreneem
Contributor
Contributor

What if you did not use a credit card, but a debit from your checking account? There is no credit card coverage. I always felt safe using PayPal from my checking account before. But my claim was denied because I did not cancel prior to order processing, according to the terms and agreements. I already explained that I had TRIED. But they have their website set up in some sort of loop so you CANNOT get to a cancellation request, and there is NO phone number to call! I am being SCAMMED, and PayPal is NOT helping!!! Do I have to shut down my PayPal account to stop from getting scammed further? This is a MONTHLY RECURRING charge that I have NO WAY to cancel!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kreneem 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kreneem
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you SO MUCH! I was able to do that!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.