Cancel a payment that i can't find in my history

Denmyos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 🙂
I have a problem.
I order a item from a german webshop. I paid via Paypal.
The money is withdraw from my bank account.
The webshop as not yet confirmed the payment (I guess its do to the item is not in stock)
I would now like to cancel my order.
Here comes the problem:
I cant see the payment in my paypal account, so i can't cancel the order through paypal.
And the webshop doesn't have a cancellation button. (or i can't finde it.)

There should be a paypal "pending" payment button somewhere, in my paypal account, but i cannot finde it.

What do i do?
Thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello Denmyos, thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community forum for assistance. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a hard time canceling your order after the company has not been able to fulfill it. That would be bothersome.

If you logged into your PayPal account to make the purchase, the order should be available for review and to request a refund, which would notify the merchant and allow them to cancel the order. Did you receive an email about the order with any information regarding your purchase attempt? That email should have more information to allow you to review the transaction. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.