Canada

SouthernBelle1
Contributor
Contributor

I have a customer in Canada who needs to pay an invoice but it won’t accept her card. Any suggestions? I made sure all PayPal’s are accepted in my settings

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@SouthernBelle1

Ok I think I see what is going on here I think her Bank & your Paypal

is not compatible you would need something called a (Merchant account)

the problem & reason why I say that? it could be that her Bank does not 

understand the Paypal Bank Language & the money is having a hard time transferring over to you.

I might have a Solution I seen a thing called (Xoom) it belongs to Paypal that might act as a (Merchant account)

if not? go with PlanB she lives in Canada tell her it's time for her to get a (PAYPAL) account it's FREE LOL

so the Money can do this  (Paypal Canada<----to----Paypal United States) in your Invoice

something is wrong with the Bank of hers that is not Talking to your Paypal don't forget it's a computer

talking to another computer & they might not (UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER) LOL.

I would ask Paypal about (Xoom) because that might also be for YOU since your a Business person.

I own a Business account myself but I'm rusty in Business now maybe it's the YEARS that has gone by.😂

well enough of my Ranting I hope these options I gave you helps. especially telling her to sign up with a Paypal account

till you talk with (PAYPAL) & learn about Xoom it shows that, that is for out of the country to send money but it might also

be effective in your BUSINESS with business Transaction I was just reading it today & Xoom witch is Paypal together I read

in one peace not to long ago that it will possibly do this

(Paypal Xoom<----talking to----->Canada customer Bank) so that customer don't have to sign up for a Paypal if they don't want to.

try something so you don't run into this problem again because I have a feeling that you will.

I know you will have this fixed & you will have good Karma in fact I have one thing for you to try follow these steps

#1 login to your account

#2 scroll all the way down & click on (Contact us)

#3 scroll down again & click on Phone Number calling to Paypal

#4 you will get a (Code) to type in & you will get in touch with a LIVE AGENT

#5 explain everything that you are experiencing. don't forget you can tell the computer to put you on (CUE BOX)

so you will get a call back because if not you will be on the phone for 20 minutes to 1hr they will call you back

& I know you will get the answers you need have your customer document ready have everything ready so the 

agent understand what is going on & be very detail so you get the answer you are looking for ☺

let me know how it goes friend & enjoy your thanksgiving soon!!. ☺

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@SouthernBelle1

does she have a (Paypal)?

or is she trying to pay you with just her (BANK CARD)?

when you created a invoice is it a Paypal Invoice?

or is it your own invoice? created somewhere else?

let me know friend

Login to Me Too

SouthernBelle1
Contributor
Contributor
I made the invoice through my PayPal business account. And she’s trying to use a bank card
Login to Me Too
Solved

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@SouthernBelle1

Ok I think I see what is going on here I think her Bank & your Paypal

is not compatible you would need something called a (Merchant account)

the problem & reason why I say that? it could be that her Bank does not 

understand the Paypal Bank Language & the money is having a hard time transferring over to you.

I might have a Solution I seen a thing called (Xoom) it belongs to Paypal that might act as a (Merchant account)

if not? go with PlanB she lives in Canada tell her it's time for her to get a (PAYPAL) account it's FREE LOL

so the Money can do this  (Paypal Canada<----to----Paypal United States) in your Invoice

something is wrong with the Bank of hers that is not Talking to your Paypal don't forget it's a computer

talking to another computer & they might not (UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER) LOL.

I would ask Paypal about (Xoom) because that might also be for YOU since your a Business person.

I own a Business account myself but I'm rusty in Business now maybe it's the YEARS that has gone by.😂

well enough of my Ranting I hope these options I gave you helps. especially telling her to sign up with a Paypal account

till you talk with (PAYPAL) & learn about Xoom it shows that, that is for out of the country to send money but it might also

be effective in your BUSINESS with business Transaction I was just reading it today & Xoom witch is Paypal together I read

in one peace not to long ago that it will possibly do this

(Paypal Xoom<----talking to----->Canada customer Bank) so that customer don't have to sign up for a Paypal if they don't want to.

try something so you don't run into this problem again because I have a feeling that you will.

I know you will have this fixed & you will have good Karma in fact I have one thing for you to try follow these steps

#1 login to your account

#2 scroll all the way down & click on (Contact us)

#3 scroll down again & click on Phone Number calling to Paypal

#4 you will get a (Code) to type in & you will get in touch with a LIVE AGENT

#5 explain everything that you are experiencing. don't forget you can tell the computer to put you on (CUE BOX)

so you will get a call back because if not you will be on the phone for 20 minutes to 1hr they will call you back

& I know you will get the answers you need have your customer document ready have everything ready so the 

agent understand what is going on & be very detail so you get the answer you are looking for ☺

let me know how it goes friend & enjoy your thanksgiving soon!!. ☺

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@SouthernBelle1

& one important key element don't use the PHONE or the APP 

to conduct business you will get better results using a (COMPUTER) like me

I can't stand phones I only use the Paypal APP for when I deposit money at the store

other than that? it could be the phone & the App giving you problems.

but if not? use a computer all the TIME it's more effective & have it ready because it's easier

to talk to a Paypal agent while your on the computer checking out the problems at the same time.

I know you will fix the problem may you have good Karma this Sunday 😉

Login to Me Too

Ravenbeauty
Contributor
Contributor
I can't send money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.