Can you receive payments in Bahrain's PayPal?

Temp20230111J
Contributor
Contributor

I've been going through the hassle this month looking for online jobs that accept anyone internationally and they usually pay through paypal. Though i found a thread from almost 7 years ago that said that the feature to receive payment isn't available internationally? I just wanna know if i can receive payments through paypal even though i'm from Bahrain. and whether i need a bank account/some sort of card to do it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230111J

You can use paypal in 203 countries worldwide.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230111J

You can use paypal in 203 countries worldwide.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230111J
Contributor
Contributor

Bahrain is there. It seems that i can receive payments. are there any rules regarding that? like whether i need a bank account/some sort of card?

@kernowlass

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230111J

It shows you what card / bank accounts you can link to your paypal account ON the link i posted for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230111J
Contributor
Contributor

I don't mean to bother you even more but I just really wanna make sure i know what i'm doing when i go to the bank soon, so if i verify my paypal with a bank account or a card i can receive payments? even though it enlisted paypal itself, does that mean i need verification or i can receive payments without an account or a card? @kernowlass

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.