Can’t use my money

Kaykay10
Contributor
Contributor
So I just got refunded and I’m trying to order some food with PayPal but the payment won’t go through, what’s wrong?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kaykay10

If you DIDN'T use funds in your Paypal balance then once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kaykay10 

Is the refund showing in your paypal balance? Or are you using another funding source and if so has the refund cleared throught to that funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kaykay10
Contributor
Contributor
It is showing up in my PayPal account which is connected to my bank account but my refund won’t show up in my bank account
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kaykay10

If you DIDN'T use funds in your Paypal balance then once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that varies country to country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.