Can't use Paypal on Ebay uk, error message

Sueparki45
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I yried to purchase an item on Ebay tonight, only costing a couple of quid. Fine, until I try to check out. I'm getting an error message from paypal everytime I try to checkout. My Paypal account looks fine so I don't know what the problem is. Anyone else having problems?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

For 2days now I've got the following message

This action isn't supported. Please return and report this error so that we can support it in the future. (invalid client_ID or redirect_uri)

Can't pay for anything!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sueparki45 and @jasper00ni,

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting an error message in the eBay checkout. If this is continuing, please try clearing cookies and cache in your browser. If it continues past that, please visit http://www.paypal-support.com and log in and create a ticket for our technicians to look into.

Thank you for posting!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.