Can’t update game; Need “verification” but idk how

LimitlessXD
New Community Member
Every time I try and update this one game (clash of clans) I am always being brought up to the same page that asks me to “verify” my account, my last transaction has been denied, and I have no idea how to verify it. I can’t update without this apparently. There’s no email they’ve sent either, so I really just need to know how to verify this, or update the game in general.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, LimitlessXD. Welcome to the PayPal Community!

Apologies for any confusion on how to verify your PayPal account. To do that, please log on to the account and follow the steps to complete your profile. You are fully verified when your profile is at 100%.

In general, the primary step that needs to be completed to become verified is a bank account needs to be linked to your PayPal account and confirmed. For more information on how to link and confirm a bank account, please check out https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-link-a-bank-account-to-my-paypal-account-faq686 at your convenience.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.