Can't send paypal balance to other paypal

thisisbien
Contributor
Contributor

Need help! I've been trying since yesterday to send my paypal balance to my hubby's paypal account so that we can withdraw it to the bank account. Unfortunately, it keeps giving me the error message:

"We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service."

I tried checking some posts in the community and tried doing the send invoice method just to see if it would "accept" my payment that way; sad to say, still no luck! 😞

I need the money yet it seems like I won't be able to use it any time soon. sigh.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thisisbien

Daft question but is your husband in the same country and can his paypal account accept the currency you are sending?

Do you have a back up card linked to your paypal balance ie is your account verified?

Have you transfered money before?

Is yours a new account?

Are the funds cleared and not pending?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

thisisbien
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for replying, yes we are in the same country. I work online and receive my salary in USD. I tried sending the money as USD and PHP but no luck. My account is old but this is the first time I'm trying to do a transfer. I don't have a card linked to my account (that's why we figured we might as well try transferring the money to his account and then withdraw it to bank account). I can't link the bank to my account since it's under my husband's last name and my account here is under mine. Is there a specific date/time i can transfer a balance? I received my pay on the 26th (in case this info might help).

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thisisbien

You can only send it in USD if he has added USD as a receiving currency on his paypal account via manage currencies.

Or you can convert it and send in your own currency.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.