Can't send payments

kjubb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have this problem that has been bothering me a lot recently and that is that paypal is blocking all my payments because my ip is triggering some warning on paypals part (thats what support said) and that they cant do anything about it, I've spent over 4 days trying to fix it but i have no luck, even called my internet provider to change my ip but didnt work, im getting sick of this, support isnt helping at all and takes forever to respond, can you help me please?
Yi4cAI

I just need to use paypal, this is limiting me a lot

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kjubb
Contributor
Contributor

please?

Login to Me Too

kjubb
Contributor
Contributor

Im closing my paypal account after paypal decides to let me pay for stuff this is so annoying and support doesnt do anything about it, Jesus christ

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kjubb 

I was about to suggest something till i saw the last 2 words of your above post. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kjubb
Contributor
Contributor

Im not at people helping, I'm mad at paypal, that the only thing they let me do is ask the community, which most likely cant help me, because the communtiy can't change the score of fraud on my ip @kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.