Can’t send money

AhmedSaa
Contributor
Contributor
Now , I’ve sent money using PayPal but every time I sent the program crashes and It doesn’t complete the transfer but the bank sent me messages telling me they’ve sent money. And they really did But PayPal tells me no , even it’s not in the activity or anything i tried another time sending they said look for their website but the bank did give money from my account where is my money
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there AhmedSaa.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing when trying to send a payment through your account recently. 

If there has been a failed payment attempt through your account recently, it's possible that your bank may have temporarily held the payment on your bank account. 

If a payment has been refused by a bank, they might place the funds on hold, in the event of the merchant trying to process the payment again. This is not something that PayPal currently do, so we will not try to debit the funds from your bank for the payment that you have attempted.

If you try contacting your bank directly, they can look into this further for you, and advise how long your funds may be held for on your account.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.