Can't send money to THIS one account in Peru

justgabe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've trying to send a payment to a user in Peru but no matter which card I use from different bank accounts and cards, it always sends me this message <We are sorry, but we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer. Please retry with a different card or funding option to continue with the payment.>

So far, I've been sending money to people from several countries and I have never had any problem. I contacted that account's user and he says he has contacted Paypal's support several times and they always respond that his account is fine and that the problem is "the method of payment".

We're at a loss here about why I can't send him the money or why can't recieve the money. I'm from Mexico and he's from Peru, is there some sort of limitation depending on the country?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@justgabe 

Call your credit cards/bank to see if there is an issue sending money to Peru. Maybe the currency is an issue.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.