cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't select Chase Pay cards for Automatic Payments

Contributor

Can't select Chase Pay cards for Automatic Payments

I have a subscription for a newspaper that is paid monthly through PayPal. I added Chase Pay credit cards to my PayPal account. I would like to use a Chase Pay card for the payment but they don't show up as options for Automatic Payments, only bank accounts and non-Chase Pay cards appear as options. Is there a way to use Chase Pay cards for automatic payments?

4 REPLIES 4
New Community Member

Re: Can't select Chase Pay cards for Automatic Payments

I found a way to add your Chase card for automatic payments, just enter it in manually and either delete the Chase pay option or have them both, now I am able to select my Chase card (the one I entered manually) and still see the Chase pay option as well. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Appreciate mentioning the workaround, but this is unacceptable. This is clearly a bug/system issue. We should not have to enter our credit card twice in our account to use for Automatic Payments. I reached out to customer service who told me they could help update the billing with Vendor on my behalf, but I declined and requested I be given the option to report this to merchant services IT. Working on that now.

New Community Member

Just finished submitting ticket with IT with screenshots. Hopefully will have more information on bug fix/resolution soon.

New Community Member

This happened to me too and is clearly a design flaw/bug.

This doesn't only happen for Automatic Payments.