Can't return to seller

Jeff41
New Community Member

Recently I bought an account for a game from someone online. It didn't come with what it was supposed to and I wanted to return it. I submitted a request in resolution center and the seller didn't respond to it. After 10 days, it said that I will get a refund on the item. First I have to return it by shipping though. So how am I supposed to ship it and return it if it was given to me online? I really want a refund for this so I can get something else but don't know what to do here. Thank You

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NovaDragonYT
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried to contact the paypal customer service if not use this link. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us.

Login to Me Too

CalebJKim
New Community Member

From the link the other guy posted above, scroll all the way down and click the "resolution center". Go through it and you'll see an option to print a label. Print that label. Take your game and put it in a package, mailer, anything it can fit in. Put the label on that package and take it to USPS. Just give it to the people there and Paypal will do the rest for you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.