Can't recieve money if someone send to my paypal account ! "REGULATORY_BLOCKED"

Khalid5Hamid
Contributor
Contributor

Good day all,

I'm an instrctor at <removed> which a educstion online platform,

by first week of each month Udemy sending the payout to me throgh paypal, from month of august 2018 till month of March 2019 i was receiving the money at my payal account normal once Udemy transferring the amount to my paypal !

From Month of april 2019 till today Udemy transferring the amount but im not getting its at my account !

I contacted Udemy, they reply with this email

"Looks like the payments for the months of April and June failed, and Paypal provided this failure reason: "REGULATORY_BLOCKED". According to Paypal, in some countries to receive payouts they need to have a registered credit card that verifies the identity of the account holder. If a credit card is not on the recipient's account they will need to add one. 

Also, the payment for the month of May is still being processed from Paypal's side. Please contact Paypal for further information on the failed payments, and the one that is still being processed"

I sent email to paypal 3 times with automatic reply from them without any response !!!!!

Please note that I have a credit card at my account already with my name !!

Seeking your support with my regards.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Khalid5Hamid 

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Khalid5Hamid 

Please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rose1q2w3e
Contributor
Contributor

Did you solve it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.