Can't receive my Redbubble payments

Merjem
Contributor
Contributor

I can't receive payments from Redbubble on PayPal. I contacted Redbubble Artist Support and they told me that the payments were denied by PayPal and that my next step would be to contact PayPal's support. Also, they gave me this code 14764 that was provided to them by PayPal (I don't know what it signifies). Now I'm going to go in more detail:

It was written that my payment was in the process yesterday, but this morning when I logged in my Redbubble account it said that my payment failed again because my PayPal wasn't verified by Redbubble. I verified it again. 

After every failed payment I get this same problem with PayPal getting unverified.

I tried changing the PayPal account that is connected to my Redbubble (I connected my sister's account, verified PayPay, verified by Redbubble), but as I said, payment failed again. My first payment was on 14 May 2020. The second payment was on 14 June 2020, my third payment I was supposed to receive yesterday but it failed again. My earnings are over €20, so the threshold isn't a problem.

I don't have experience with writing these, I hope I gave you enough information for you to help me.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Nikic44
Contributor
Contributor

Have You solved the problem?

I have the same problem,also I'm from Bosnia too,That might have something to do with it.

Valjda cemo resit ovo 😐

Login to Me Too

HyenaStar
New Community Member
Did you link your paypal to a credit/debit/bank card?
Login to Me Too

mickraven
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is linked to bank account and it failed same as he is describing. Im from Macedonia btw.
Login to Me Too

Florian_Dodaj
Contributor
Contributor

Try using a Visa card instead of a MasterCard. That fixed the problem for me.

Login to Me Too

Carathebloom
Contributor
Contributor

I realize the other day that I hadn’t received a payment from redbubble in a while I don’t check redbubble a lot I just kind of leave it there, I think the most I’ve ever made in the month is like probably around $60 or $70 bucks.  But really on average I maybe make around $25 to $30 bucks a month, so it’s not something that I really put a lot of effort into her like really frequently check. In any case, my first thought was maybe I just didn’t sell anything for a few months that’s very possible. Then I check my red bubble dashboard and it says payment failed for 3 months straight. I PayPal account is totally fine, no issues with anything else I sell online as my primary source of income and there’s been no other issue receiving payment from literally anybody else .None the less, I’m chill at this point,  “ probably NBD maybe PayPal just got disconnected or something or maybe I need to reconnect my PayPal or maybe it’s just a very quick fix.... “ Do a right to red bubble and I get this reply

Carlos (Redbubble)

Apr 19, 2021, 9:39 PDT

Hi Cara,

Thank you for reaching out to the Redbubble Artist Success team! I'll be happy to shed some light on this.

I've reviewed your transactions and there seem to have been an error on PayPal end. Please contact PayPal with Error Code 1 4 7 6 5 , for the reason why your payment failed. Apologies for the inconveniences caused.

If you have any other questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Carlos from Redbubble

It was extremely ambiguous and a little fishy yet I called PayPal right away and the person I spoke to you on the phone from PayPal was very confused about this error code that they provided for me as they had no idea what it even was...

So I’ve now replied to so I’ve now replied To redbubble (90% sure that Carlos isn’t a human being;As in it’s probably just a bot automated response). So I replied and just told him Barry directly that I was extremely upset and confused that PayPal directly and said they no idea what that error code even was So I replied and just told him Barry directly that I was extremely upset and confused that PayPal directly and said they no idea what that error code even was (BTW In my experience it’s easier to talk to a human being or actually get a human being on the other end when you kind of act like a Karen to the bot.) Anyhow so I just kind of did like a little bit of a Karen rant,  Hopefully I get some kind of real response.hopefully I get some kind of real response/Explanation. I will let you guys know what happens

🤞🏻 that This doesn’t become an even bigger ordeal. Because I don’t have this resolved by next week I’m literally deactivating my account and pulling all my work down because it’s not worth the $30 bucks a month to let them profit off my art And not pay me my commission. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.