Can't receive money

Barakuda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Someone want send me money and he says that I don't have valid paypal account and that's why they can't send me payment.

I get this message:

You cannot receive payments in or withdraw payments from your PayPal account, because previous transfers to your preferred card or bank account failed.

Also, when I click on Request Money on Paypal I got this:

Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money

As a PayPal Send Only account holder, you are not permitted to receive funds from other PayPal account holders.

Your account cannot receive payments. To receive payments, set up your account.

when i try add my card it says:

You have already successfully entered the 4-digit PayPal code and confirm this card.

Where is the problem? Before I used to receive money from anyone on my paypal account and now I can't

My paypal is verified with a Visa Electron credit card issued in Croatia.

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

thenoname
Contributor
Contributor

Why have you said click on ways to contact as this is not correct. There is absolutely no way anywhere that you can email with a drop down menu for "Suddenly no one can send me money on my existing PAYPAL ADDRESS OF 10 YEARS.

Login to Me Too

arlamsi
New Community Member
I have sold 2 items and the buyers have paid for them but it's not showing on my PayPal account. I am new to this and need help quickly as the buyers are getting cross. Keely
Login to Me Too

Skyntole2012
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem too. But after viewed paypal FAQ and other comments from users, i noticed that personal account can only send or pay money online but it can't receive payment rather than refund money.

I closed it and a created busssiness account that have all paypal features.

I am waiting if i will be able to receive payment now.

Login to Me Too

martin442
New Community Member

i can;t receive payment so is my account blocked?

Login to Me Too

ssben

Same problem with me. What is going on with Paypal?

My clients cant complete their payments using palpal. Why is this hapenning?

Login to Me Too

ssben

Did you get a solution?

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525P
Contributor
Contributor
Can't request money either
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525O

MIG68
New Community Member

Did you solve the problem with Visa Electron?

Login to Me Too

dondonkey
Contributor
Contributor

The refunder has requested my paypal name so that he can refund me ICANNOT FIND MY PAYPAL name WHERE DO I FIND

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.