Can t receive money from people

Antal_Stefan
Contributor
Contributor

So someone sent my money but i didn t get them... why? I made transactions before and they worked perfectly....

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Antal_Stefan 

Check the email address they sent to and make sure there were no spelling errors.

Did they use the email address that is verified and linked to your paypal account?

Was it sent in a currency that you have as a receiving currency on your paypal account?

Is your paypal account verified and no limitations?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jiwan0912
New Community Member

someone sent me money through paypal and the money from the credit card was sent but in the app it doesn't show the email it sent to, I can't receive the money or email and the money is sent. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jiwan0912 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dtl1
Contributor
Contributor

i have this problem to. Can some one help? I am from Barbados, I can send money and i have received before but i cannot receive money any more. This is a message telling the sender it cant come through due to regulations, but i dont know what regulations.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.