Can't purchase on eBay!

Makrine
New Community Member

When I go to checkout page on eBay and choose to pay with PayPal it tells me to add a card but I have already added a card! Well, I tried to add it again but it does nothing! How can I solve this? I can't pay directly with my card on eBay either it says "we can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details." I don't know how to purchase!! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Makrine

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues making a payment on your account. With the information that you have provided, it sounds like you are running in to our security model, and it is blocking you from this transaction. Our internal security system is always reviewing all the actions on your PayPal account to ensure high account security. As a part of it, we may block or limit some of the actions. I understand wanting to get this resolved, but we would not be able to bypass the security blocking the financial from being used. If you continue to receive that error, please add a different financial to be used. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.