Can't pay with papal on swappa.com

Sang010
New Community Member

I have problem when i pay with papal on swappa.com. the notification i recived is "We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method". i have contracted swappa.com but they suggest me contrac to papal. please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rdsm87
New Community Member

did you solve it? i have the same problem, i want to buy a phone and i cant because of paypal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sang010 and @rdsm87,

I'm sorry to hear about the declines that you're experiencing. This article has some general information about declines that may potentially apply to your situation.

If none of the described situations applies, it's possible that there is a problem on the merchant's side, or it's also possible that the security system is detecting some risk that necessitates the decline of the payment for safety reasons.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.