Can't pay on computer, phone works fine

albing
New Community Member

I tried to buy a song on iTunes.  It said I needed to verify my paypal.  Ok.  PP sent me number and I typed it in.  Didn't help.  So I went to PP and everything seemed fine.  I tried to send $20 to my daughter, I got a screen saying they could not verify my identity.  It had a "need help" link and I did, so I hit it.  It gave me phone number.  They called back and said no way there was anything wrong.  Just use a different device.  I used my phone. It worked great. I said I still needed PP to work on my computer.  She said there was nothing she could do.  I rebooted.  I used a different browser.  Same failed result.  Says it can't verify who I am.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @albing,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your PayPal account on your computer.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.