Can't pay invoice [Possible bug]

mike_biz
Contributor
Contributor

I log into PayPal

I click "Pay $16.65" to pay this invoice I received (from the Philippines if that is at all relevant).

Pay Invoice.png

I select my default bank (and I have also tried my secondary bank, both of which I am able to successfully "Send Payments" from)

I click "Pay Now"

Pay Click.png

I see the "processing" spinner

PayPal Processing.png

The screen refreshes (with NO ERROR MESSAGE), and shows me the "Pay Invoice" screen again. There is ABSOLUTELY no error anywhere on the screen, I have done this 5 times specifically looking for one.

I have also tried this on multiple browsers (Chrome & Firefox), and as stated earlier on multiple banks, both to no avail.

Anyone else experienced this pretty obvious bug, and have a way around it?

Thanks,

Mike

cc: <removed>

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Drew

Hi mike_biz, 

Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time paying through an invoice. I can see why that would be frustrating. 

I don't show an open issue related to this. However, you are always welcome to submit this error to our MTS team here: www.PayPal-support.com. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

mike_biz
Contributor
Contributor

before i jump through those hoops, it DOES look like a bug to you right?

Login to Me Too

hellothisiskyle
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem trying to pay an invoice sent from Germany today. I was worried about sending it through again because I didn't want to get charged twice. Did you figure out a workaround?

Login to Me Too

mike_biz
Contributor
Contributor

NOPE. I have been back and forth with their team about 5 times now, with no success.

My invoice is ALSO from overseas (mine from the Philippines). So maybe that is something they can look into. DEFINITELY A BUG though, and there is no error message thrown.

Login to Me Too

Ismay26
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone get this sorted I'm having the same issue trying to pay a partial payment invoice just loads then goes back to the invoice screen saying I still owe the amount I've tried to oay
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.