Can't pay for goods from my paypal balance

Kistner
Contributor
Contributor

I have in the past, without any trouble, paid for goods using my paypal balance.

Now it appears that to use my paypal balance for purchases I now need to verify my info (CIP).

Unfortunately I can't see where I start that process at.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Kistner,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

When you verify your account, you provide additional evidence of your identity to PayPal, which builds stronger security for everyone in the PayPal network. Also, when you verify your PayPal account, you will be able to pay with PayPal even if you don't have money in your PayPal balance. Here are the steps to verify your PayPal account: 

- Click More at the top of the page. 

- Click Account Setup. 

- Complete the To-do list. 

If you are still having issues, you may want to reach out to our support team over on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Kistner
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  I finally found the spot where I put in my ss/tax number.  Support said it would take about a week after that and I should be able to pay from balance again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.