Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay an invoice

Highlighted
Contributor

Can't pay an invoice

Hey,

I have been struggling with a single payment for two days. The problems I encountered:

1) Can't provide my Polish phone number as my primary one if my address is in France

2) Can't pay for an invoice with my Revolut card (don't even receive a reason why it can't happen - after I try to pay I see the form to link another card)

3) When I try to pay with my french debit card I get an error message that the payment can't be executed since the card is linked to multiple accounts (I only have one account. I closed a few of them before)

I can't reach support and this is driving me crazy..

3 REPLIES 3
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Can't pay an invoice

@mic4ael 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Sure. I still think that it should be easier to get help from them. I still can't pay for something..
Highlighted

Hi @mic4ael,

Thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your account. As mentioned before, PayPal is country-specific; if you have a French account the card, the address and the phone number have to be French. Unfortunately, it won't work if you try adding a Polish phone number or card. Revolut is considered a virtual card; it seems that our system is denying it, asking you to add a different card. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps,

Jenny