Can't pay an invoice

mic4ael
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I have been struggling with a single payment for two days. The problems I encountered:

1) Can't provide my Polish phone number as my primary one if my address is in France

2) Can't pay for an invoice with my Revolut card (don't even receive a reason why it can't happen - after I try to pay I see the form to link another card)

3) When I try to pay with my french debit card I get an error message that the payment can't be executed since the card is linked to multiple accounts (I only have one account. I closed a few of them before)

I can't reach support and this is driving me crazy..

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mic4ael 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mic4ael
Contributor
Contributor
Sure. I still think that it should be easier to get help from them. I still can't pay for something..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @mic4ael,

Thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your account. As mentioned before, PayPal is country-specific; if you have a French account the card, the address and the phone number have to be French. Unfortunately, it won't work if you try adding a Polish phone number or card. Revolut is considered a virtual card; it seems that our system is denying it, asking you to add a different card. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.